What a start to our Home Learning! There’s been some really interesting activities going on to support our learning in school which have been wonderful to see.
Please enjoy a few pictures of a selection of what’s been brought in. Furthermore, our roving reporters, Joseph and Erin, have been busy putting together some short sentences to let you know about what’s been going on.
Joshua brought in an amazing factfile about Stonehenge.
Joseph made a spectacular ‘cakehenge’.
Theo has made an amazing factfile about mammoths.
Maddie made a berry-squashing cave painting!
Nikita brought in a spectacular Stonehenge factfile.
Year 3 Home Learning
Welcome to your space to write on the Lever House Primary Blog site! A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
- Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!