This week, we’ve completed our first project which has been based on hill forts during the Bronze Age to the Iron Age. For our projects, we link as many different areas of learning together into a fun and creative learning experience. For this project, we had to learn about the following areas;
– the names and properties of different quadrilaterals
– how to draw those quadrilaterals
– how to calculate the perimeter of a rectangle
– measure and draw lines accurately
– how to create an iMovie with attached audio and images
– use historical evidence to find out about a period of time
Here is one of our completed videos.